This Summer in the Adult Department:
Adult Summer Reading Club 2021: Tales and Tails!
- Register for the 2021 Adult Summer Reading Club beginning on Saturday, June 19 at 9:00 am or call us at 631-581-5933 to register.
- After you register, begin reading! When you complete a book, ebook or audio book, click here to fill out an online book review form. If you prefer a paper form, pick up a folder at the adult reference desk.
- In order to simplify our reading club this year, your name will be entered into a raffle after you submit three (3) book reviews. No need to fill out any raffle ticket(s), your name will be automatically entered into the raffle after your third book review. You may fill out as many book reviews as you would like, but you will only receive one raffle ticket.
- Participate in an (optional) tic-tac-toe game, and your name will be entered into a separate raffle!
- Last day to fill in your book review forms will be on Saturday, August 28.
- The first forty (40) patrons who complete at least three (3) book reviews are invited to our Adult Summer Reading Club party on Tuesday, August 31 at 7 pm. Join us outdoors on our lawn for “Tales of the Impossible” with Magic of Amore. Raindate: Wednesday, September 1 at 7 pm.