Summer Reading Club 2020: Imagine Your Story
The club is for infants, toddlers, and children up to and including those entering 7th grade.
Summer reading is critical to a child’s development. It not only helps children retain reading and critical thinking skills learned during the school year, but also helps to build on them. Our Summer Reading club makes summer reading easy, fun, and exciting!
- The Summer Reading Club runs from June 29 through August 15.
- First, register each child.
- In the note field add your child’s name, age (preschoolers) or grade and school they will be entering in September.
- Second, follow the instructions matching your child’s program.
- Flipgrid Videos: use the library barcode you registered with to access our flipgrid pages.